We all know about the disadvantages of direct and indirect smoking. After smoking, the smoke spreads all over the place and does a lot of harm to the environment along with your family and pets. It doesn’t go away all of a sudden. Only hiding the smoke with air fresheners is not enough. Bamboo charcoal bags for cigarette smoke will help you at this the most.
Things to consider when buying charcoal bags for cigarette smoke
Finding the best charcoal bags for Cigarette Smoke is very easy if you follow our buying guide. Here are few things you should consider:
Get a freshly made natural bamboo charcoal bag
The charcoal is so activated that it will absorb the smoke of the cigarette or some other kind completely. To do so, get a fresh activated charcoal bag as they do the best. You can also activate them by means of UV rays of the Sun. For the best use, keep doing this each month. This is how it will last for two years.
Get a good fabric
Linen bags are well known nowadays. These bags are so made that they have many holes in them. The air with smoke goes into the charcoal bag and is absorbed into the millions of tiny pores that are available in the active charcoal. Thus the fresh air comes out of it to make the environment natural again.
Ring for hanging purposes
Customized bags are available in the market to hang them in a suitable place. You need to keep the activated bamboo charcoal bag where you usually smoke. This will work the best. You can also take the bag in custom places.
Get well-packed bags
The charcoal in the bag should not be too tightly or loosely packed. It has some scientific measurements so that the smoke can easily enter and comes out of the bag without any difficulties. It is not advised to get such bags that is turned up earlier.
Amount of bags
The number of bags may vary depending on the volume of smoke it needed to be handled. Some public places need more active charcoal bags compared to single-person smokers. Some manufacturers sell bags in packages and buying those is more convenient too.
Our Top Picks
Also Read : 10 Best Bamboo Charcoal Bags for Shoes
Reivew of the best bamboo charcoal bags for cigarette smoke (buying guide)
If you’re looking to make your house smoke smell-free, consider these top-rated picks of charcoal bags:
1. Astorca Activated Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags
Astorca Activated Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags are the ideal solution to minimize cigarette smoke. They can also be used for the odors of dirty diapers, shoes, spoiled food odors in the refrigerator, sweat during the day, pets, or any unpleasant odor.
You can use these eco-friendly products for up to 2 years with proper care for smoke. Put the bags under the Sun for 2 hours once a month to rejuvenate. The packaging includes 5 bags of activated bamboo charcoal.
- Only ingredient is active charcoal
- Eco Friendly and biodegradable
- Can last for two years
- Usable in any places that have smoky smell
Pros & Cons
- Handles cigarette smokes carefully to save your family and pets
- Keep the environment fresh in your home or office & improve the quality of the air you breathe
- Takes time to eliminate the smoke completely
- Harmful smoking odor can completely eliminated by the active charcoal naturally
- Three 200g bags for larger spaces & two 75g bags for any kinds of smoke
2. Vitscan Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag
Vitscan Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bag’s adsorption capacity is three times stronger than ordinary carbon. A secondary high-temperature activation process is maintained to make bamboo charcoal bags a high specific surface area. This quickly eliminates the odor of cigarette smoke and excess moisture.
We can put it in the place where the most odor occurs and it can also suckup excess moisture from the home to give a fresh environment. The adsorption capacity may decrease by distance, therefore, placing charcoal bags in various directions can enlarge the nature adsorption range for larger spaces.
- It works two years
- No hazardous chemicals are used
- Smokes of different types is eliminated
Pros & Cons
- It is the UV rays that recharge it, so it doesn’t need to be warm by somehow
- The amount of air freshener bags should be increased for speeding up the adsorption rate to quickly eliminate odor and smoke
- You need to give some time to completely remove all the cigarette smoke
- Comes in different shapes to adjust in smaller or larger smoky places
- The adsorption rate of 200 grams activated bamboo charcoal is more faster than 50 grams
Also Read : Best Bamboo Charcoal Bags for Mold and Mildew
3. WONDERFUL Activated Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags
These bamboo charcoal bags are for absorbing cigarette smoke odors and moisture.
Specially made of complete natural bamboo activated charcoal. Carefully packed with premium sacks. Can be reusable to last for up to 2 years.
Insert the mini charcoal bags into small places like shoes, boots. Use the 200g ones for your bedroom or bathroom to get rid of smoke. You can hang them anywhere you want and remove the bags for cleaning after long time of use.
- They’re made of totally natural bamboo charcoal
- Comes in 8 pack with 3 different sizes
- The convenient buckle loop makes it easy for hanging them on the hook at any place
- Can be easily removed for cleaning purposes
- With exquisite metal buckle and buckle loop design
Pros & Cons
- Each bundle helps you maintain fresh environment all the time
- It neutralizes even stubborn smells caused by cigarette smoke
- Needs recharging the bags under the UV sunlight for one hour or two every month.
- Keeps unpleasant cigarette smoke odors at bay by the help of these Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifier Bags
- They are made of polyester linen bag that is wear resistance along with durable, good ventilation and reusable for 2 years of service life
Also Read : Best Nature Fresh Charcoal Bags for Allergies
Do bamboo charcoal bags eliminate smoke odor?
Yes, active bamboo charcoal consists of carbon molecules that chemically trap smoke odors by clearing them from the air. Hang couples of bags of activated charcoal around a smoky room or car for absorbing bad odors or place the bags beside smoke-damaged furniture, carpeting and wood. It may need some time to completely remove all the smoky bad smells.
Do charcoal bags work for cigarette smoke?
Yes, activated charcoal bags can remove cigarette odors just as it can mildew smells. If you want to reduce the cigarette stench in a room, put the bags beside the smelly places around you. For getting the smell out of a small item, place it in a closed container with activated charcoal bags for a few days. Make sure that the bag doesn’t touch anything.
People use room sprays to hide the cigarette smoke from their homes. But it is not a permanent solution for this purpose. To solve this problem, it needs to be eliminated from the root level. Bamboo charcoal bags are the best solution for cigarette smoke. It is advised not to smoke in the home specially where kids and kittens live.